3.2
Layout of Store

Update by user Jan 30, 2017

It has been almost a month now and attempts to get Jewel to comment via their website and customer service emails have all gone unanswered. I guess they just do not care.

Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2016

I applied for a bagger position at the Jewel on Rt 30 in Montgomery, IL. After a VERY quick 5-minute interview, I was told I was hired by the store manager, Victor.

I asked Victor if he needed an answer right away and Victor said no. I asked if I could call before 5pm on Friday and Victor agreed. I called back on Friday afternoon as agreed and I was told that the position was filled. I asked if we had an agreement about me calling on Friday and Victor said yes, but he filled the position anyhow.

I know this was just for a bagger position, but I feel that Victor should have lived up to his word, as I did. Glad I did not start working there if this is how they treat people.

This reviewer shared experience about "hiring practices" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. TommyDoody is overall dissatisfied with Jewel Osco. The most disappointing about jewel osco manager at Jewel Osco was being lied to during the interview process and lies by the managers , but reviewer liked i liked shopping there for the selection. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jewel Osco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Jewel Osco to other companies on our site.

Comments