I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident. I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident.

Review about: Jewel Osco Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

This video proves nothing other than you're insane! Get a life, grow up, & stop posting dumb videos that waste normal people's time! How dare you??!!!!

Oh god I watched the video. Guys this poster is a snowflake princess.

You can tell she is one of those high strung prettier then thou and worship her goddess was. You can tell she has planned this drama by her subtleties with pointing out supposed behavior we cannot verify. By listening to the audio portion that is supplied by the poster we can hear the box lady trying to diffuse someone who is looking to pick a fight. Sorry princess your post is a fail.

The video proves only that you like to start fights.

How can you justify your attitude and behavior on evidence that points to you as the aggressor? Thankfully there is always a legal remedy and I highly suggest the victims of your defamation, which you have willfully and maliciously misaligned, partake of that legal remedy.

Probably shouldn’t of shared the video all it did was make you look as ignorant as you are !

I think your the Rude person here. Get over yourself lady. Go shop somewhere else and leave them alone.

Bartlett, Illinois, United States #1343806

To "The Rude Jewel Osco" Employees", too the lady that's filming, you are so arrogant and childish. People like you shouldn't be allowed in public. people like you, acting so rude, mean and nasty too others deserved too stop shopping.

Customers suck!

Saratoga, California, United States #1343381

Agree with the other comment. You are the rude person with the attitude.

You should apologize to the cashier and the bag lady. I hope you video your apology and post it here.

to Anonymous #1383483

You're not from Chicago (or vicinity), are you? We have a certain way of doing things here.

If you don't like it, don't come here. Go back to where you came from.

to HH9528 #1398994

HH9528: *** you. you shouldn't assume where people are from and not tell them what they go or shouldn't go.

I am sure you are just like the the ho that's recording. keep trolling.

to HH9528 #1482217

I know right? She needs to go back whence she came from!

I bet she was raised with her parents telling her she was smart. LOL!

Huntington Park, California, United States #1343306

This chic that recorded was the rude one. .she sounds stuck up and with the attitude. Ewwww.