I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017.I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident.

I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident. I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident.

Review about: Jewel Osco Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Jewel Osco?

Comments

Bartlett, Illinois, United States #1343806

To "The Rude Jewel Osco" Employees", too the lady that's filming, you are so arrogant and childish. People like you shouldn't be allowed in public. people like you, acting so rude, mean and nasty too others deserved too stop shopping.

Customers suck!

Saratoga, California, United States #1343381

Agree with the other comment.You are the rude person with the attitude.

You should apologize to the cashier and the bag lady.I hope you video your apology and post it here.

Huntington Park, California, United States #1343306

This chic that recorded was the rude one. .she sounds stuck up and with the attitude. Ewwww.