This review is about an experience I have had with my local Jewel Foods store, located at Grand and Hunt Club Rd. in Gurnee. A month ago, I asked that the manager in charge of dry goods, particularly the cereal area give me a call regarding the removal of a product(Barbara's Honey Rice Puffins) They stopped carrying it and I wanted to just know why and to see if I could special order it. Never got a call, they carry the other types of Puffins just none of the rice ones. (I am gluten intolerant, but also, my grandson just loved them.) To make a long story short, I have left my name and number at this store three times. Never ever has anyone called me back, I go in and get the run around about, this guy didn't get it or the real manager was on vacation, my last attempt was this Monday, I purposely went to customer service and asked again about ordering the cereal. The young lady at customer service talked into her microphone to whom she said was the manager and then I placed the order. She was told that it could be had and would be available by noon today. She wrote my name and number down on a piece of paper and told me she would take care of it.Today, I went in to see if it had arrived. Lo and Behold, no cereal. The note she wrote and put in the little box was not there and an entirely different young lady supposedly talked to THE MANAGER in charge of the cereal area and I was told he knew nothing about the request or anyone inquiring about the cereal. I am truly just at a loss for words as too how poorly this store is operated. I have avoided asking to speak to the manager, as I am afraid that that person is fictitious too.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."
- "While eating a bag of Clancy's Parmesan, Garlic, and Herb Pita Chips I found what I originally thought was a large herb stem. When I started trying to pull it..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Thank you, 304monarch, Typically I'm pretty good at not feeling shameful in regards to google price checking or looking at product reviews I need in front of whoever before purchasing..."
- "I just received my package today. I was really excited about my new shoes until I opened the box. The box was well packed though. When I opened the box,..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."