3.6
Layout of Store

This review is about an experience I have had with my local Jewel Foods store, located at Grand and Hunt Club Rd. in Gurnee. A month ago, I asked that the manager in charge of dry goods, particularly the cereal area give me a call regarding the removal of a product(Barbara's Honey Rice Puffins) They stopped carrying it and I wanted to just know why and to see if I could special order it. Never got a call, they carry the other types of Puffins just none of the rice ones. (I am gluten intolerant, but also, my grandson just loved them.) To make a long story short, I have left my name and number at this store three times. Never ever has anyone called me back, I go in and get the run around about, this guy didn't get it or the real manager was on vacation, my last attempt was this Monday, I purposely went to customer service and asked again about ordering the cereal. The young lady at customer service talked into her microphone to whom she said was the manager and then I placed the order. She was told that it could be had and would be available by noon today. She wrote my name and number down on a piece of paper and told me she would take care of it.Today, I went in to see if it had arrived. Lo and Behold, no cereal. The note she wrote and put in the little box was not there and an entirely different young lady supposedly talked to THE MANAGER in charge of the cereal area and I was told he knew nothing about the request or anyone inquiring about the cereal. I am truly just at a loss for words as too how poorly this store is operated. I have avoided asking to speak to the manager, as I am afraid that that person is fictitious too.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Jewel Osco and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Jewel Osco.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Jewel Osco to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Jewel Osco?

Comments