I went shopping at the Jewel Osco on the 19th of April around 11:00 A.M.CST, and as I was about to check out when they announce that they are currently taking cash only because the card readers were down and would not be up for a couple of hours.
I was then forced to choose whether use the ATM in the store which cost $4.00 in order to pay for my items, or leave and go buy them someplace else. I am a disabled man an currently have an injured arm that I do not have the full use of right now, and, I shouldn't have to go shop someplace else because it is too hard for me.
I feel that I am entitled to a refund of the $4.00 that is cost me to shop at Jewel Osco.I think in the future if this happens again I will shop someplace else and not come back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
What I liked
- Convenience of the store to where i live
What I disliked
- Service on that day
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Readers
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."