I went shopping at the Jewel Osco on the 19th of April around 11:00 A.M.CST, and as I was about to check out when they announce that they are currently taking cash only because the card readers were down and would not be up for a couple of hours.
I was then forced to choose whether use the ATM in the store which cost $4.00 in order to pay for my items, or leave and go buy them someplace else. I am a disabled man an currently have an injured arm that I do not have the full use of right now, and, I shouldn't have to go shop someplace else because it is too hard for me.
I feel that I am entitled to a refund of the $4.00 that is cost me to shop at Jewel Osco.I think in the future if this happens again I will shop someplace else and not come back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Layout of Store|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Convenience of the store to where i live
What I disliked
- Service on that day
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Readers
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...."
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "i recently booked flight to Saskatoon to chennai with the amount of $1647, but due to my PGWP rejected the next day i had to cancel my trip. i had..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."