3.4
Layout of Store

I went shopping at the Jewel Osco on the 19th of April around 11:00 A.M.CST, and as I was about to check out when they announce that they are currently taking cash only because the card readers were down and would not be up for a couple of hours.

I was then forced to choose whether use the ATM in the store which cost $4.00 in order to pay for my items, or leave and go buy them someplace else. I am a disabled man an currently have an injured arm that I do not have the full use of right now, and, I shouldn't have to go shop someplace else because it is too hard for me.

I feel that I am entitled to a refund of the $4.00 that is cost me to shop at Jewel Osco.I think in the future if this happens again I will shop someplace else and not come back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with convenience of the store to where i live and stated that there is a room for improvement of service on that day. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of credit card readers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Jewel Osco needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned credit card readers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jewel Osco.

Had an Experience with Jewel Osco?

Comments