I went shopping at the Jewel Osco on the 19th of April around 11:00 A.M.CST, and as I was about to check out when they announce that they are currently taking cash only because the card readers were down and would not be up for a couple of hours.
I was then forced to choose whether use the ATM in the store which cost $4.00 in order to pay for my items, or leave and go buy them someplace else. I am a disabled man an currently have an injured arm that I do not have the full use of right now, and, I shouldn't have to go shop someplace else because it is too hard for me.
I feel that I am entitled to a refund of the $4.00 that is cost me to shop at Jewel Osco.I think in the future if this happens again I will shop someplace else and not come back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Convenience of the store to where i live
What I disliked
- Service on that day
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Readers
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."